Safety Checked Ltd are growing, and we’re hiring!
We are currently in need of an experienced and skilled electrician to join our team here in Tanfield Lea, County Durham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for installation and repair work, carrying out electrical testing and inspection (EICR’s), and replacement of electrical fixtures and control equipment, in both domestic and commercial premises.
- Must be able to plan and manage their own work without supervision, in a professional and efficient manner
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and domestic electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring
- Assess the parts needed for a job
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electrical systems
- Be experienced in commercial and domestic installation work
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, manufacturers instructions and wiring regulations
- Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
- Install electrical systems to 18th edition wiring regulations
- Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds 2360 and 2382 qualifications, and inspection and testing
- Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
- Provide references and examples of experience for the above
Candidates must hold a full UK driving license and over three years experience (post qualifications/apprenticeship).
Want to join us?
We are managing this position over at Indeed.com. so head start your next job by uploading your CV here.