Safety Checked is delighted to have become a member of the Electrical Contractor’s Association (ECA).
The ECA is the UK’s leading trade association for the electrotechnical and wider engineering services industry, across the full of electrotechnical disciplines, including electrical, fire, security, renewables, energy storage, data communications and smart buildings.
Why specify ECA Membership?
ECA Membership ensures the gold standard of work across all aspects of electrotechnical design, installation, maintenance, testing, inspecting and monitoring.
By doing so, you can be sure that you are using an organisation that has achieved the highest level of certification or industry standard in their area of work. In addition, please note the following about ECA Members:
- Highest levels of industry standard or certification achieved
- Regularly assessed for their technical ability
- Quality of work underwritten
- Completion of work guaranteed
- Access to market leading technical support
- Free access to market leading risk assessment & method statement software
- SSIP supported