Here are a few examples of just some of the faults found during our recent works producing Electrical Installation Condition Reports in the North East.
These faults are typical of the types of issues that we find on a daily basis when carrying out EICR’s here at Safety Checked Ltd.
Electrical installations deteriorate over time and require regular inspection and testing to determine if they are still in a safe condition. Commonly referred to as ‘periodic inspection and testing’, once completed you will be issued with an Electrical Installation Condition Report that will detail:
- Any circuits and equipment that are overloaded
- Potential electric shock and fire hazard
- Defective electrical work
- Highlight any earthing or bonding issues
- Provide a schedule of circuits, which may not have been available or changed since the original installation was carried out
CLICK HERE to find out how Safety Checked can help you meet your electrical inspection and testing requirements in Teeside, County Durham and Tyneside.