Why might you require an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)?
- Your fuse box has a “date of next inspection” that is now due.
- You have a legal obligation as a landlord.
- You are selling or buying a home.
- Your insurance company requires it.
- You want to know the condition of the electrics in your home.
What should you expect?
This video from the NICEIC explains what you should expect from an electrician carrying out an electrical report at your property.
Why choose Safety Checked Ltd?
Based in County Durham we take pride in being a local company, providing a friendly and reliable service for North East homeowners and landlords. We have worked with social housing groups, letting agents, private landlords and homebuyers from Tyneside to Teeside.
We are NICEIC Approved Contractors, working to the standards set by BS7671:2018 and our quality management policy complies with ISO9001:2015.
Learn more about our EICR’s and pricing here.